Easy peasy delicious chocolate chip blondies made from… CHICKPEAS! That the whole family will love.
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or agave nectar (you can also use honey if your little one is over 1!
- A dash of vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Choc chips (optional)
– Blitz everything (other than choc chips) together in your Itsy Blitz ® or blender.
– Fold in the choc chips + spread evenly across a greased baking tin.
– Bake for 25 mins at 180
– Best served cool + squishy! (keeps for 3-4 days in fridge or airtight container)
Perfect for packing in our Itsy Insulatez bag too for garden picnics!
Save up to 30% with our bundles
Grab a saving by bundling together our best-sellers and experience feeding freedom here, there & everywhere.Go to bundles