Start your day the SPOOKTACULAR way with our delicious, nutritious, and Autumnal pancake recipe that’s perfect for weaning and beyond. Remember: these can be made dairy free by using any milk of your choice, no one’s left behind for Halloween here!
- Handful of pumpkin insides
- 150ml of milk
- One egg
- 4 tbsp self raising flour
- A dash of cinnamon
- A dash of vanilla
- Itsy Blitz (or otherwise blend) your milk + pumpkin to make a smooth purée. Add into a bowl with the egg, flour, cinnamon + vanilla. Combine until a batter like liquid.
- Melt butter / oil in a pan and dollop tablespoons of the mixture (to whatever size you fancy). Cook both sides (around a minute or two) until golden.
- Serve savoury: with cheese / spinach / just butter / beans.
- Serve sweet: with peanut butter / honey / yoghurt / fruit / chocolate spread
Save up to 30% with our bundles
Grab a saving by bundling together our best-sellers and experience feeding freedom here, there & everywhere.Go to bundles