We’ve been inspired to share our favourite salmon fish cake recipe with you. Super quick, easy + nutritious, hit the save button and make for all the family.
- 300g salmon fillets, cooked
- 150g sweet potato, cooked and mashed
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 medium egg, whisked
- 1 slice of bread (blended – the Itsy Blitz ® is perfect for this)
– In a large bowl, flake the cooked salmon fillets.
– Add the mashed sweet potato, cheese, egg and breadcrumbs – stir to combine.
– Flatten out the mixture and either shape into patties or cut into fun shapes.
– Cook in a frying pan on both sides for 5 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
Check out more recipes over on our Blog