2 large ripe bananas
150g self-raising flour
2 mini packets of raisins
1 tbsp cinnamon
(Choc chips – if you fancy)
- In a large bowl, add your bananas and mash.
- Crack in your eggs and mix.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients (bar the choc chips)
- Mix to make a pourable batter.
- Fill your muffin cases/tray 1/3 full in each.
- Sprinkle on choc chips (if using)
- Bake for 15 at 180 for mini muffins and 25 minutes for larger.
Tip: fantastic served with a yoghurt and peanut butter dip!
Save up to 30% with our bundles
Grab a saving by bundling together our best-sellers and experience feeding freedom here, there & everywhere.Go to bundles