Oat Cookies are high in fibre and packed with fruit which make them the perfectly healthy treat for you and your little one. Simple to make and only take 20 minutes to bake.
Relax and enjoy…
- 2 TBSP of water
- 350 grams of banana (approx 2.5 medium bananas)
- 1/2 TSP vanilla
- Handful of blueberries
- 1 + 1/4 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of blitzed oats
– Mash the Banana + add in vanilla
– Add the 1 + 1/4 cup of oats. Then mix
– Blend 1/2 cup of oats and add water. Our Itsy Blitz ® is perfect to use.
– Add the blended Oats to the mixture. Then mix
– Add in blueberries and continue to stir into a sticky mixture.
– Use a tablespoon to scoop the mixture into dollops on lined baking tray.
– Wet hands and mould into cookie like shapes.
– Bake at 180 for 20 min
Check out more recipes over on our Blog
Save up to 30% with our bundles
Grab a saving by bundling together our best-sellers and experience feeding freedom here, there & everywhere.Go to bundles