Is somebunny hungry?
Whether your little one is six months or six years, EVERYONE can enjoy a number of delicious and nutritious Easter breakfast recipes without having to break the bank. This three easy dishes can be made in minutes and served to the entire family. So be sure to screenshot and save for the 15th weekend.
2 tbsp milk
50g Cheddar cheese, grated
1 handful of chopped spinach
Your little one’s favourite vegetables chopped into small bitesize pieces
- Beat the eggs and milk in a large bowl. Add the cheese & spinach and mix, then pour into a medium oven proof dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes until just set and lightly golden.
- Leave to cool slightly, then use a cutter (egg shaped / bunny shaped) to stamp out mini omelettes.
- Arrange on a plate and decorate with the chopped veggies.
125g rolled oats
750ml milk (dairy or non-dairy)
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp desiccated or shredded coconut
sliced banana to finish
- Place the oats, milk, cocoa and coconut in a saucepan and cook gently over a low-medium heat for approximately 8-10 minutes until the oats have cooked and the milk has all been absorbed, stirring occasionally until gloriously thick.
- Spoon into bowls and top with coconut (to make white fur) slice a piece of banana in half (to make ears) and add raising to make a funny bunny face! Serve.
Check out our handy Itsy products here such as our portable baby food blender.
1 bunny crumpet (available in M&S, Asda, Tesco & more)
A dash of milk
- Whisk egg and add a splash of milk.
- Take crumpet and dip into egg, ensuring to coat both sides. Leave it to soak for a minute or two also, this makes it extra delicious!
- Heat a little butter in a pan and add the crumpet, cooking each side for 2-3 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Serve with their favourite toppings and fruit.
Recreate the above? Tag us in your delicious creations at @itsykids!
Save up to 30% with our bundles
Grab a saving by bundling together our best-sellers and experience feeding freedom here, there & everywhere.Go to bundles