A perfect seasonal puree or soup full of nutrition for the cold months ahead!
- 4 parsnips
- 1 apple
- 1 red onion
- 500ml of low salt stock
- Heat a pan on medium with a little olive oil
- Next, chop your red onion into small pieces and pop into the pan to fry
- Peel and core your apple, chop, then add into the pan with the onion
- Continue to fry both until onion is browning and apples are slowly going soft
- Chop up your parsnips (no need to peel) and add into your pan along with 500ml of stock
- Let it simmer for around 25 minutes until everything is super soft
- BLEND and serve either as a baby puree or festive soup with dippy soldiers.. Both are perfect for the festive season and packed full of nutrition.
Save up to 30% with our bundles
Grab a saving by bundling together our best-sellers and experience feeding freedom here, there & everywhere.Go to bundles