Fill the house with seasonal smells with these quick, easy & yummy Festive Muffins!
- 128g plain flour
- 2 tbsps honey / maple syrup / sugar
- 2 tsps of baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 60ml milk (of your choice)
- 30ml oil (or melted butter)
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Add into muffin cases.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown and the house smells Christmassy!
These muffins are ideal for the freezer too, and will keep for 1-2 months when frozen. Enjoy!
Save up to 30% with our bundles
Grab a saving by bundling together our best-sellers and experience feeding freedom here, there & everywhere.Go to bundles