Check out the recipe for our Super soft, healthy + delicious cinnamon & apple muffins ?
Great for picnics, weaning, family snacking and breakfasts.
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups shredded apple OR apple purée in the Itsy Blitz
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
– Preheat oven, spray your muffin tins OR line with cases.
– Sift together 2 cups flour, baking powder, salt, and 2 teaspoons cinnamon in a medium bowl. Set aside.
– Cream together butter and sugar. Add an egg, one at a time, taking care to fully incorporate before adding the other. Mix in vanilla + apple.
– Combine mixtures slowly, fill cases to 2/3 full + bake for 25.
Check out more recipes over on our Blog
Save up to 30% with our bundles
Grab a saving by bundling together our best-sellers and experience feeding freedom here, there & everywhere.Go to bundles