We've finally perfected our chocolate cake recipe and just had to share it with you guys !
- 3 Large Eggs
- 180g Softened Unsalted Butter
- 170g Brown Caster Sugar
- 100g Self-Raising Flower
- 50g Cocoa Powder
- 2tsp Milk
- Preheat the oven to 175C
- Sift and flour and cocoa powder together and combine
- In a separate bowl, use an electric whisk (if you have one) to beat together the butter and sugar until the mixture becomes light brown
- Add 2 eggs to the butter and sugar mixture and whisk together
- Whisk in half the flour and cocoa mix
- Add the third egg and whisk, then combine in the other half of the flour and cocoa and whisk until smooth
- If the mixture is crumbly, or not smooth enough to pour easily you can whisk in a splash of milk
- Pour the mixture into your Snack + Store, or a muffin tray and put in the oven for about 15/20 minutes
- Wait until the tray is cool enough and turn your cakes out onto a plate – serve with ice cream, fruit, chocolate sauce, or all of the above and ENJOY !