These pancakes are so delicious and easy to make it’s hard to believe that they are vegan and gluten free! When you start frying it’s important to remember that they’re thicker than normal pancakes, so they will only cook symmetrically if your pan is already hot and the mixture is spread around evenly. For the toppings I simply added blueberries and made a banana and oat milk sauce in our Itsy Blitz but you can add whatever you like. Now let’s get cooking…
- 1 Banana
- 170ml Oat Milk
- 100g Oats/Oat Flour
- 1tsp Baking Soda
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- Coconut Oil to fry
- Blitz the oats to make the flour.
- Mash the banana with a fork and combine with the oat milk.
- Add the oat flour, baking soda, and cinnamon and whisk all the ingredients together.
- Melt a small amount of coconut oil in an already hot pan and ladle a dollop of the mixture in. This mix is very thick so be patient with the cakes on either side (also don’t get cocky and think you can double flip them… take it from me, you can’t and oaty banana is a nightmare to clean off your socks).
- Repeat step 4 with all the mixture.
- To serve simply add blueberries and/or Blitz banana and oat milk to make a sticky and sweet sauce.
Save up to 30% with our bundles
Grab a saving by bundling together our best-sellers and experience feeding freedom here, there & everywhere.Go to bundles