This is one of our favourite recipes to make for the family as it's quick and easy and tastes amazing. Vegetarians can swap out the chorizo for a meat-free alternative or leave it out completely, it will still be delicious. Weaning parents can also blend up some of the tomato mixture for baby as a delicious meal, which saves you having to make two meals.
- 1 Diced Onion
- 225g Red Peppers
- Handful of Fresh Tomatoes
- 200g chorizo
- Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
- 210g Mozzarella
- British Lion Stamped Eggs
- 1 tsp Paprika (optional)
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Cook the onions and peppers in a splash of vegetable oil & paprika for about 5 mins on a low-medium heat.
- Add the chorizo and cook for a further few minutes and then add the fresh tomatoes and let them cook until they begin to burst (this isn’t essential if you don’t have any fresh as they are for texture).
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes and mix everything together well.
- Make a groove in the mixture and crack an egg into the hole – repeat this step with as many eggs as you want.
- Tear the mozzarella and put on top of the tomato mixture.
- Put in the oven for about 10 minutes until the egg is cooked through and the cheese has started to brown.
- To serve – scoop into portion sizes for the little ones as the pan will be boiling hot.
- ENJOY !
Save up to 30% with our bundles
Grab a saving by bundling together our best-sellers and experience feeding freedom here, there & everywhere.Go to bundles