Annabel Karmel Yoghurt Pancakes with Cocoa & Banana
Annabel Karmels Baby Weaning Yoghurt Pancakes with Cocoa & Banana Recipe
We’ve teamed up with Annabel Karmel to create some great recipes for your little ones that are easily created with our Itsy Blitz ® blender. This weeks Pancakes which are commonly seen as ‘treat’ food have been turned into a power-packed breakfast for babies. Super fuel at it’s best!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook
- Time: 5 minutes
- Makes: 8-10 little pancakes
- Great for: Baby Recipes, 6-9 Months, 9-12 Months, Toddler Recipes, 12-18 Months
- Suitable for Freezing
25g over-ripe banana, sliced
1 small egg
50g plain yoghurt
30g self-raising flour
5g cocoa powder
1 tbs maple syrup (optional)
¼ tsp of ground cinnamon
Sunflower oil or rapeseed oil for frying
- Break the egg into a bowl. Add the yoghurt and mix until smooth
- Put the banana, the egg & yoghurt mixture, flour, cocoa powder the maple syrup & ground cinnamon into the Itsy Blitz ® blender. Blend until smooth.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan.
- Add a tablespoon of the mixture to the pan. Fry for 1 minute then turn over & fry on the other side until cooked through.
- Serve with a dollop of yoghurt and top with berries.
Check out lots more baby weaning recipes over on our Itsy hub on Annabel Karmel’s website.